always on top of your system
Our Network Operations Center (NOC) monitors your servers and network 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, 365 days/year using a sophisticated remote management platform from N-Able Technologies. Properly configured monitoring combines a proven tool and process with a client-centric workflow and best-in-class practices. This ensures the right components are monitored, self-healing capabilities are in place where possible, alert thresholds and workflows are set properly so alarms are sent when needed.
Our NOC is manned from 5:00 am every weekday and performs these important tasks before our clients start their day:
Checks alerts that came in overnight
- Investigate each alert, including a review of the Windows event log
- Fix issues that need to be addressed
- Communicate issue and actions taken to field engineering teams
- Checks server patches
- Find and fix issues, reboot servers as needed and test performance.
- Communicate to field engineering teams
Our monitoring and NOC services enable your Network 1 field engineering team to stay proactive, respond quickly, diagnose problems more thoroughly and provide real fixes, not Band-Aids.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
We would love to discuss how by monitoring your network and servers at all times means better productivity, data security and IT that "just works."