“I have always had a passion and hunger to learn everything I can about IT. At Network 1, I get to make a living doing what I love with co-workers that make work seem much more like fun.”
As Support Desk Team Lead, Sean-Michael is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the IT support desk. A naturally talented and enthusiastic leader, he ensures that all team members are always trained and prepared to meet all client needs as thoroughly and quickly as possible. He is a graduate of the University of North Georgia, where he earned his Bachelor of Business in Management, and received his Associate’s degree in Information Technology from Keiser University.
A native of the Metro Atlanta area, he currently calls Marietta, GA home. In his spare time, he enjoys designing logos for non-profits pro bono and spending time with his beautiful newborn niece.
I bet you didn’t know
- He’s been programming and working on computers since the age of 13.
- He can solve a Rubik’s cube in under 5 minutes.
- Sean-Michael is an active member in the Omega Psi Phi Fraternity.
- When he was 5 years old, he wanted to be a pilot when he grew up.
- When he was younger, he would go to NAACP meetings and churches to deliver Martin Luther King, Jr.’s “I Have a Dream” speech.