“I have always had a passion and hunger to learn everything I can about IT. At Network 1, I get to make a living doing what I love with co-workers that make work seem much more like fun.”
As Support Desk Supervisor, Sean-Michael is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the IT support desk. A naturally talented and enthusiastic leader, he ensures that all team members are always trained and prepared to meet all client needs as thoroughly and quickly as possible. He is Lean Six-Sigma Black Belt-certified and a graduate of the University of North Georgia, where he earned his Bachelor of Business in Management. Additionally, he received an Associate’s degree in Information Technology from Keiser University and is a proud member of the Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Incorporated.
Sean-Michael is a Georgia native, spending his childhood in Warner Robins and now calling Marietta home. An avid gamer who collects and plays Magic the Gathering, he also enjoys spending time with newborn son.
I bet you didn’t know
- He’s been programming and working on computers since the age of 13.
- He can solve a Rubik’s cube in under 5 minutes.
- Sean-Michael is an active member in the Omega Psi Phi Fraternity.
- When he was 5 years old, he wanted to be a pilot when he grew up.
- When he was younger, he would go to NAACP meetings and churches to deliver Martin Luther King, Jr.’s “I Have a Dream” speech.