“Network 1 is truly a team environment, where we all collaborate to assist each other and our clients.”
Devin is a Desktop Engineer with Network 1. In this role, he provides both on-site and remote customer support for issues around hardware and software needs and IT troubleshooting. Prior roles in IT include being an on-site technician and a junior systems administrator. His expertise includes VMware and Microsoft 365, and he is A+ certified. He also studied Information Technology at Clayton State University.
An Atlanta native, Devin now calls Stockbridge home with his wife and four kids. He loves to coach youth sports, is a car and truck hobbyist and is a self-professed Sneakerhead.
I bet you didn’t know
- His hidden talents include drawing and photography.
- When in high school, he was that kid who had perfect attendance.
- His nickname as a child was “Dee.”
- Saturn is his favorite planet.
- Vincent van Gogh is his favorite artist.