Do you use the same web browser for home and work? For security and organizational reason’s, you may want to create a separate account to keep these two parts of your life separate. If your concerned about recreating all your favorites and bookmarks, there is an easy solution. You can export your bookmarks and favorite websites to a file and import to your new browser of choice.
- Simply click on the at the top right corner of your browser.
- Click on Settings at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
- Click the option “Bookmark Manager”.
- You will see both options to import and export your bookmarks to your other account.
- You will be able to export and import using this method. This will save a lot of time and keep you from manually entering this information.