Although there are many ways to store your photos, such as the cloud, your desktop, etc. that still can be inconvenient at times. Christmas is around the corner and this might be the perfect gift.
Some research suggests that even though technologies have made it simpler to take photos, it’s become more of a challenge to print them, share and enjoy them.
If you want your photos close at hand at all times, ThePhotoStick Mobile can backup and store as many as 60,000 of your favorite photos and videos. Just a simple press of a button and it will work with Android, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Never worry about memory storage being full.
Set up is simple as well; all you need to do is download the application on the App Store or Google Play and press the Backup Files button. It is efficient in regards as all you do is plug ThePhotoStick Mobile into your phone and backup your photos. No waiting around for your personal computer to back everything up; it is all about convenience.
Below are some characteristics of ThePhotoStick:
- It searches as well as organizes all the files
- It instantly scans, discovers and removes duplicates so that you can save on memory
- Quick file backup-thousands of videos and images within a few minutes
- Data on the USB can be opened from a PC or Mac
- Backup of your photos is at your convenience and disposal
- No passwords or cloud backups
- Don’t need to know the location of the files and folders
- Should be a one-time investment
Now I will admit, I don’t have one yet, reviews are positive and I like what I see. It’s on my Christmas list. Enjoy your holidays!