Planning and IT Advice
Perhaps the most overlooked component of IT support is planning and advice. Most IT firms focus only on the day-to-day support and spend little or no time presenting the client with proactive, forward-looking plans. Not Network 1. Helping our clients plan is part of our DNA.
Planning is done via the Business Review Meetings we have with clients. This service is baked into all our support plans at no additional cost. Your client manager and/or team leader will schedule Business Review Meetings every six to twelve months, depending on your needs. These meetings are designed to facilitate several key areas of discussion:
- Gain further understanding of your current and future business environment in order to assist you with addressing business challenges.
- Review status of past, current and ongoing issues.
- IT budgeting, future network planning and asset inventory review.
- Review historical information gathered from monitoring system.
- Present technology solutions and partners that, over the years, we have vetted and you can trust to be a good fit for your organization.
Business Review meetings are an important component in allowing us to better understand your business and find ways for us to continually improve and refine the relationship as your strategic IT partner.
Your business is growing and changing – and technology, cyber-threats and regulations continue to change. Effective planning and design up front, coupled with IT industry best practices, lead to faster, more effective implementations and a more stable and flexible end result.