In-person assistance when you need it
No matter how good and responsive the support desk is, we have found that nothing takes the place of face-to-face assistance when it comes to maximizing the productivity of end-users.
These onsite visits deliver value in three important ways:
- Educating end-users and fixing small productivity nuisances that people have learned to work around (“death by 1000 cuts”)
- Finding the root cause and permanently fixing any ongoing, nagging issues and staying in front of as many problems as possible - before they occur.
- Building relationships with end-users, learning nuances about their business, uncovering how they use IT and sharing this knowledge internally in our client-centric knowledge base. This allows us to troubleshoot and fix problems more rapidly when a crisis arises.
The result: A stable, proactively maintained IT network – with fully productive end-users.
Network 1’s most utilized team procures, images and deploys workstations for our clients. Services include:
- Remove bloatware (unnecessary software pre-installed on new PCs)
- Image computers per client's Build List
- Create (new employee) or clone (current employee) user profiles including mapped drives and security settings
- Connect computer to network
- Transfer local files (if applicable)
- Hands-on orientation to new computer
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
We would love to discuss how our hands-on approach and field team can quickly resolve issues, train your users and ensure the systems are in place for you to remain productive and successful.