monitor the dark web for your employees' passwords
Do you have a system in place to receive alerts when an employee’s password or email address has been compromised? Data breaches are likely if any of your employees reuse work-related passwords for non-work-related accounts or use their work email on 3rd party websites. Our 1-DarkScan service monitors your domain 24 x 7 x 365. We are alerted when a password shows up on the dark web so we can take swift action and force a password change or notify you so the employee can take action as needed. 1-DarkScan key features include:
- 24 x 7 x 365 dark web monitoring
- Everyone in your domain is covered plus 10 additional personal emails can be monitored for free
- Network 1 is alerted any time your information is found on the dark web: passwords or personal information (social security # or answers to security questions)
- If alerted regarding a password, Network 1 coordinates with the Point of Contact to determine if the password is new or old and to determine what steps need to be taken.
- If alerted regarding a social security number or answer to security questions, Network 1 calls and emails both the affected person and the Point of Contact to advise and assist.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
We would love to discuss how 1-DarkScan can help your business keep its assets and data safe.