… And More
Although two-thirds of our business comes from law firms or medical practices, one-third comes from other businesses. The common denominator, no matter what industry, is that nearly all of our business comes via referrals: 34 of our last 36 new clients have come from referrals.
When a business other than a law firm or medical practice gets referred to us at some point they typically say: “if you can keep doctors and attorneys happy you can probably help us.” Our reply might surprise you: “We may very well be able to help you but we don’t know enough yet. Let me ask you a few more questions to see if we’re a possible fit.”
The fact is, we’re not a fit for every business. Nor do we pretend to be. Out of all the companies referred to us, we have helped over 60% find a better fit for their needs. It’s all about client satisfaction: if we know we’re not a fit for them, that means they will be happier with a different solution so we introduce them to someone else. We plan on being part of the Atlanta business community for a long, long time so it just makes sense to do the right thing for people – all of the time.
Conversely, when we are a good fit, we fight hard to win the business because we know the company will be ecstatic when they experience Worry Free IT. If the following applies to your business, Network 1 may be an excellent fit:
- Main location: metro Atlanta – from downtown north along 75 & 85
- IT is critical to the success of your business
- The productivity of your employees is very important to you
- You have 10 to 100 employees
"Pain Points” We Address
- Loss of productivity due to IT “death by 1000 cuts”
- Wasting time & money with finger-pointing between hardware/software/phone/etc
- Dropped, inconsistent, slow and/or insecure remote access
- IT support that’s not in tune with the demands of the business
- No strategic IT plan in support of the firm’s key initiative
Here are three of the most popular Tuesday Tips: