Although two-thirds of our business comes from law firms or medical practices, one-third comes from other businesses. The common denominator, no matter what industry, is that nearly all of our business comes via referrals: 34 of our last 36 new clients have come from referrals.
When a business other than a law firm or medical practice gets referred to us at some point they typically say: “if you can keep doctors and attorneys happy you can probably help us.” Our reply might surprise you: “We may very well be able to help you but we don’t know enough yet. Let me ask you a few more questions to see if we’re a possible fit.”
The fact is, we’re not a fit for every business. Nor do we pretend to be. Out of all the companies referred to us in 2012 we helped 63% find a better fit for their needs. It’s all about client satisfaction: if we know we’re not a fit for them, that means they will be happier with a different solution so we introduce them to someone else. We plan on being part of the Atlanta business community for a long, long time so it just makes sense to do the right thing for people – all of the time.
Conversely, when we are a good fit (37% in 2012), we fight hard to win the business because we know the company will be ecstatic when they experience Worry Free IT. If the following applies to your business, Network 1 may be an excellent fit:
- Main location: metro Atlanta – from downtown north along 75 & 85
- IT is critical to the success of your business
- The productivity of your employees is very important to you
- You have 10 to 100 employees
“Pain Points” We Address
- Loss of productivity due to IT “death by 1000 cuts”
- Wasting time & money with finger-pointing between hardware/software/phone/etc
- Dropped, inconsistent, slow and/or insecure remote access
- IT support that’s not in tune with the demands of the business
- No strategic IT plan in support of the firm’s key initiative