“Working in the IT field is challenging and rewarding. I truly love doing what I do.”
In the role of Dispatch Engineer, Tomekia is a resource for clients who need technical assistance with their systems. As an IT professional, she is armed with 15+ years of hands on experience providing technical support, overseeing IT service delivery, resolving network incident issues, enhancing system performance and facilitating process improvement initiatives. Her experience includes mobile networking, circuit testing and onsite/remote IT support. She attended both Georgia State University and Atlanta Technical College, and she has studied Cisco Networking and is Yellow Belt Sigma Certified.
She is originally from Toledo, OH and now lives in Atlanta. When not solving issues for clients, she loves reading, dancing (especially salsa), outdoor activities, traveling and cooking.
I bet you didn’t know
- She volunteers and helps feed the homeless.
- If she could travel anywhere, she’d love to visit Turks and Caicos or Africa.
- She loves music from many genres and all around the world.
- Her favorite author is Barack Obama.
- She’d like Nia Long or Angela Bassett play her in a movie about her life.