“I have a passion for technology and solving unique problems with which a typical user is unfamiliar.”
Patrick is a Client Manager with Network 1, where he works with clients to help maintain their networks, software and hardware, and troubleshoot and solve any issues as they arise. His background includes experience in system administration, and he is a former student of the University of North Florida.
Originally from Tega Cay, SC, Patrick now resides in Atlanta, GA. When not assisting clients, he enjoys photography, building PCs and playing video games.
I bet you didn’t know
- Patrick is a member of the Red Cross.
- In a previous life, he won an Addy (American Advertising Award).
- When he was 5, he wanted to be a Ghostbuster when he grew up (didn’t we all!?).
- His favorite flavor of ice cream is Chunky Monkey.
- His favorite book is Slaughterhouse 5 by Kurt Vonnegut.