“I’ve had an interest in technology since a young age. Being a part of this close-knit team allows me the opportunity to expand my knowledge and grow in the tech field.”
In the role of Sales Operations Associate, Lexi uses her strong technical, organizational and problem-solving skills to provide insights and support to the sales team. Her previous support desk and website development experience contributes to her ability to understand and successfully address potential customer needs. She is a graduate of Georgia State University, where she earned her bachelor’s degree in computer science.
Lexi is originally from West Shamut, Lanett, AL and now calls Fayetteville, GA her home. In her spare time, she loves delving into arts and crafts, shopping, binge watching TV series and learning new talents.
I bet you didn’t know
- She used to spend hours altering HTML code on MySpace when she was only 7 years old.
- She once got lost on the 3rd level of the Eiffel Tower.
- She has two middle names.
- Visiting Dubai is on her bucket list.
- Her favorite cartoon is The Proud Family.