“My best days are those where I get to help people solve problems and achieve their goals.”
In his role of Client Manager, Kyle is the first point of contact for the clients he serves. He spends his days gaining a deep understanding their businesses, ensuring they have the support they need, and being there to provide advice and guidance as their IT requirements evolve. This role is perfect for Kyle since it allows him to use his leadership, communication and relationship development skills to their fullest and apply what he learned in his previous role as a software development project manager.
An Atlanta native, Kyle earned his Bachelor of Science degree from Florida State University where he also played club basketball. He spends much of his free time playing sports, including flag football and basketball, with friends and as part of the Atlanta Sports & Social Club. Additionally, he also enjoys cooking, hiking and traveling.
I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW
- While he’s been a lot of places, if he could hop on a plane today and go anywhere, he’d head to Japan.
- He played water polo on the team that won the state championship while a senior in high school.
- He wants Ryan Reynolds to play him If a movie is ever made about his life (who doesn’t?).
- He is more of a dog person, but currently lives with two cats.
- His favorite book is Papillon by Henri Charrière.