“I am excited to return to the workforce, learn new skills and help ensure that Network 1 runs smoothly and efficiently.”
Every office needs that person who keeps things running, knows where everything is, and arranges weekly lunches and team meetings. At Network 1, that person is Hope. As a former co-owner of a jewelry and accessories business, and furniture buyer for Ballard Designs, she knows how to source the best materials, listen to customers’ needs and make things happen.
An Atlanta native, Hope studied Early Childhood Education at the University of Alabama. She has also volunteered in the Friends Group of Children’s Health Care for the last decade. In her spare time, she loves cooking for family and friends, home decorating, drawing and painting. She and her husband listening to live music and visiting their two college-age children at The University of the South in Sewanee, TN.
I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW
- She considers herself a dog whisperer.
- Lyle Lovett bought her a drink in a Georgetown bar in 1989, the same year he won the Grammy for Best Country Male Vocal for Lyle Lovett and His Large Band.
- At 5-years-old, she wanted to be a teacher when she grew up.
- Her favorite book, The Middle Place, is written by her favorite author, Kelly Corrigan.
- If given the chance to travel anywhere, she is packing her swimsuit and heading to Bora Bora.