“What I love about my job is helping people achieve their definition of greatness through technology and getting to work with the most talented engineers in the state of Georgia.”
As Support Desk Manager at Network 1, Blaine uses his drive and passion to help people solve their problems. He started with the company in the role of Desktop Engineer and worked his way up to his current role by being dedicated to providing uncompromising client care.
He is a graduate of Kennesaw State University and Georgia Northwestern. He is licensed in CompTIA A+ and is an AAS Networking Specialist, and he is an AAS Computer Support Specialist. In addition to being an integral part of the Network 1 team, he also volunteers with the Big Brothers Big Sisters Program and the LifeTeen Youth Ministry.
Born in Varnell, Georgia, Blaine now calls Gainesville, Georgia his home with his wife and son. In his spare time, he loves ranching, hunting, fishing, camping, kayaking, mountain biking, carpentry and bourbon.
I bet you didn’t know
- His favorite color is Georgia Bulldogs red.
- He is most definitely a dog person.
- He loves the works of J.R.R. Tolkien, especially The Lord of the Rings.
- In his opinion, the best desert ever is yellow cake with chocolate icing.
- If he had to select someone to star in a movie about his life, he says it’s a toss-up between Kevin Costner, Sam Elliot, Clint Eastwood, John Wayne or Robert Duvall.