Email is critical to your business. If you’ve got Microsoft Exchange running on an aging in-house server you’re taking a risk. Instead of getting a new server, consider moving to our 1-Mail Hosted Exchange environment for the following reasons:
- Microsoft targets Exchange to run on in-house servers for companies with greater than 500 employees. This means it’s extremely complex (expensive) for a small business to support.
- The cost of a new Exchange server every 3-5 years – including hardware, software, and migration servers – can easily top $12,000.
- On-site email will always be subject to hardware failures, internet outages and power outages.
Benefits of 1-Mail Hosted Exchange:
- Five nines (99.999%) uptime Service Level Agreement
- Unlimited mailbox size
- Spam filtering included
- All smart phones, except Blackberry, are included for no additional charge
- No long-term contract; cancel any mailbox with 30-day notice
Already have email taken care of but looking for a spam filtering solution? Our 1-Mail Spam Filter service eliminates the headache of dealing with unwanted email. With 1-Mail Spam Filter you pay a low monthly fee for an all-inclusive anti-spam solution. Get out of the hardware business and take back control of your Inbox.
Benefits of 1-Mail Spam Filter:
- Fixed price: All configuration changes are completely covered by 1-Mail Spam Filter. This fixed fee plan means no hourly charges for spam-related items, configuration or troubleshooting.
- Hosted solution: The filtering service is located in a highly secure data center; its redundant Internet and power never go out.
- Improved bandwidth: Over 90% of all email is spam. By moving the solution to a hosted environment, the spam is filtered before it ever hits your internet connection which increases your internet performance.